DPF Cleaning in Ashbourne
We only carry out a DPF Clean once we’ve done an assessment, here’s why…
DPF Cleaning, Assessments & Repairs
If your DPF warning light is on and your car is not completing a DPF regeneration on it’s own then you have an underlying fault or faults.
A blocked DPF is always caused by another fault(s).
Until we find and fix that fault(s) your DPF will continue to block.
Our industry-leading DPF Assessment will identify these faults and get to the root cause of your DPF problem – for a first-time fix….
Only when we have identified and repaired these faults would we carry out a DPF clean – if required.
Not all DPF problems we see require a clean.
Book Your DPF Assessment
Our DPF Assessments are only €95 inc VAT.
- Identify the root cause of your DPF problem through our assessment
- Inform you of exactly what work is required, no guesswork
- Carry out the necessary repairs
- If required, we will perform our 3 Stage in-situ DPF clean
- Confirm the repair by analysing engine data
- Offer helpful advice about looking after your DPF
- We aim to provide a first-time fix every time.
The DPF Doctor
We’re also the accredited member of The DPF Doctor network for Ashbourne, County Meath.
The DPF Doctor network has some of the leading vehicle technicians as it’s members.
Being a part of the network gives us access to ever-evolving technical advice and an abundant amount of knowledge, information and training.