Thank you for booking your next service with Jack Newman Auto Services. To ensure you are fully informed about the kind of servicing and the methodologies we use, we invite you to read through our terms and conditions below.
With our current desire to protect each other, our team, our customers, and the general public, we stress the following above all else:
- To ensure the health and safety of our team, please ensure the interior of your car is clean and tidy before servicing.
- We kindly ask that you remove personal care and hygiene items such as tissues or handkerchiefs.
- To ensure your health and safety and that of your passengers, we thoroughly sanitise your vehicle at the end of our servicing process.
Interim Service for Diesel & Petrol cars from < 1.0L to 1.4L;
Interim Service for Diesel & Petrol cars from > 1.4L to 2.0L
At the time of the last update to this information, this service includes:
- An Original Equipment (OE) specification Oil Change, to a maximum of five (5) litres per service.
- An OE specification Oil Filter replacement
- Full Vehicle Health Check
- Full Diagnostic Global Scan of vehicle
- Full car sanitisation
Cars over 2.0L and other vehicles
- Online booking is limited to Diesel and Petrol powered cars from 1.0L to 2.0L only.
- Should your car's engine capacity exceed 2.0L, or you drive a commercial or hybrid vehicle, please contact the office directly for a detailed service quotation, or to book a suitable time slot.
- All services include a maximum of five (5) litres of oil.
- An additional charge for consumables will be levied should your car's specification require more than five (5) litres. We shall contact you by phone to let you know in advance, allowing you to confirm your wishes or cancel your appointment.
- Additional charges for oil must be paid at the office at the time of your vehicle's service appointment.
- No work beyond that stated in the contracted service description will be undertaken without first contacting the customer.
- No guarantee or commitment is given that issues or errors detected through the Vehicle Health Check and/or Diagnostic Global Scan will be repaired on the same day as your booking. Depending on available slots and workload, we may request you to return on a different day for remedial work.
- Should your car be considered unsafe to drive, we shall do our utmost to provide a repair on the same day, but only if feasible. Note, this statement is given without prejudice and does not constitute a contract.
- Your online booking secures your time slot upon receipt of your electronic payment in full.
- When travelling to your appointment, please arrive at least five minutes before your scheduled service booking time.
- Late arrivals may be refused. If you believe you may be delayed, please call to let us know, with as much advance notice as possible.
- No-shows or missed appointments will not be rebooked.
We understand that your plans may change over time and have taken this into account.
- You may cancel your booking online within 24 hours of your initial booking to receive a full refund. Use the link in the booking confirmation email you receive.
- After this grace period, please contact the office directly should you need to cancel or reschedule your booking.
- To reschedule a booking, you must give at least 24 hours notice.
- To cancel a booking, you must give at least 24 hours notice.
- Bookings cancelled with less than 24 hours notice will not be entitled to a refund.
- No-shows or missed appointments will not be rebooked and will not be entitled to a refund.
- VAT of 13.5% is included in all stated service pricing.
- A full VAT receipt is provided to you when you collect your vehicle after servicing.
Landline: 01 699 1599
Mobile: 087 270 5622
8:00am - 5:30pm